Monday, July 1, 2013

Hazelnut chocolate cake{ low carb}

After studying and trying a tons of sweet low carb recipes, i found out that my weight started to gain -.-
dahhh! yahh! ok it was like 2-3kg but I'm back on track of loosing weight! I was really happy of joining the sweet side of low carb.

It was important for me to try the variety of almonds/hazelnuts, which dough i could prepare, am I able to bake croissants with almonds or quiche dough???  My impression - it's easy to change the flour to almond flour, but the consistency is not the same, as flour cakes, but it tastes delicious.
So here's my first summer low carb chocolate cake!

So here we go!

Ingredients

cake
200 gr Almonds/Hazelnut flour
2 egg whites
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
30gr coco powder
4 tblsp xylit

butter cream frosting:

150gr butter
100gr coco powder
1-2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp stevia (liquid)

1. beat the egg whites until foamy and preheat your oven up to 200°C
2. mix hazelnut flour with salt, baking and the coco powder until confirmed
3 now fold the egg whites into the hazelnut-coco mixture an fill into your baking form
4 now turn down your oven to 170° and bake the cake for 15-21 Min's
5 let the cake cool down and mix butter&sugar until combined and fluffy
6 add the coco powder, stevia and the vanilla extract
7 now decorate the cake with the butter cream and add the raspberries - voila!

Hope you'll love it as I do!

Cheers Chirs








No comments:

Post a Comment