Friday, March 22, 2013

Omlette ? baked not fried.





Do you have breakfast every morning? For though i love breakfast but only on weekends.
I love to take time, to enjoy my full packed table of everything- out of my fridge :) I love omlette it's an egg with addtional ingredents I want!
This time I baked the omlette in the oven and it was awesome! I dind't use any butter. It's my lowfat egg version of breakfast.
Ok here we go

Ingredients:

  • 4 eggs
  • 2 mushrooms
  • some slices of Salami/Chorizo
  • mini tomatoes
  • zucchini
  • hot peppers
  • 20 ml milk
  • cheese

 Recipe

Use a bowl and mix your eggs with the milk. Refine the eggs with dried herbs, salt and pepper.

Now fill the mixture into a pan.
Place all sliced ingredients like tomatoes, peppers, salami and zucchini onto your egg mixture. It's like lining a pizza, at least top your grinded cheese on top.

Now bake your omlette for 15 min in the oven. (200°C)

et voila! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment