Monday, February 11, 2013

Valetine #1 cupcakes

 It's the sweet kiss of caramel & chocolate.
It might be an sugar bomb but..... I don't really care!
They're adorable!
Accidently I wanted to create regular chocolat cupcakes with creamy frosting covered with chocolate...they should look like the hi hats from Martha Steward-.- my chocolate didn't want to melt as I do.. it got a bit to hot.. so I decided to make a chocolate caramel ganache. Besides the taste the whole kitchen smelled sooooo delicous.

After covering my cupcakes..I still wasn't that happy yet... I decided to decorate my cupcakes..but how???? How about a nice royal icing? creating little dots & hearts....tadaaaa there you go!
Here are my valentines cupcakes. ;) Enjoy!

Ingredients:

1/2 cup//50 grcocoa powder

1 cup//250 ml boiling hot water

1 1/3 cups//200 gr flour

2 teaspoons baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/2 cup//100 gr unsalted butter

1 cup//200 gr granulated white sugar

2 large eggs

2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

Chocolate Caramel Frosting:

4 ounces//120 gr chocolate

2/3 cup//150 gr unsalted butter,

1 1/3 cups//160 gr confectioners sugar, sifted

1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract



No comments:

Post a Comment