Monday, May 20, 2013

grilled cucumber loves serrano{ low carb appetizer}

Yay it's got asparagus time in Germany but i feel like i had it every day.
I love asparagus but i do love Serrano kinda more :) do you remember my post of Spain? It's 2 years ago. I enjoyed Anti Pasti in thousand ways! mhhhhhh yummie!

So here we go i peeled a cucumber and started grilling it. I remember I had a some grilled cucumber stripes in a restaurant and it was awesome. If you gill it it loses the origin taste, it's hard to describe how it tastes but it's worth! Then use some sel de mer and other spices and wrap it with the Serrano.
Now comes the best part we Filipinos love to drizzle some calamasi or lemon juice over savory dishes :) At least I peeled some Feta cheese on top - and we're done! Italian and Spanish people love to drizzle also some olive oil to refine. I hope you'd enjoyed.

Ingredienst:

1 cucumber
1 pck Serrano
3-4 tbsp Olive oil
Salt&pepper and other spices
1/2 lemon/calamansi
20gr Feta cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment