Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Leberkäse meets Avocado {low carb appetizer}

Leberkäse is a type of meet in Bavaria/Austria. And it's yummie!
But the typical way to enjoy it, is in a Bun and some mustard.
But Buns aren't low carb ;) so you'll need to get creative.

I stood in the kitchen hungry as always and tried to experiment. I love Avocados and... could I compare them? Let's try! While mashing the Avocados I thought about giving them a new taste, how about some lemon juice and a bit of balsamic vinegar? The cream gets a bit of a fresh sourness you can spice it up with some chillies or some herbs. But I prefer it that way :)

Ingredients:

100 gr Leberkäse
1 Avocado
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 half Lemon

1 fry the meat until it's roasted
2 mash the avocado and mix all other ingredients
3 coat the avocado cream and layer the meat
4 enjoy!

hope you'd enjoyed my new low carb recipe.

cheers chris

No comments:

Post a Comment